F-word acronyms

Marc Velasco marcjvelasco at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 25 20:31:11 UTC 2008

I'd shortlist it for WOTY.  Apt for a people trying to tame facebook,
burglar-proof their identities, and more, while sipping the media
mixer of 24/7 news cycles and anonymous-to-famous reality circuits
(e.g. American Idol) that rely on public humiliation for ratings
success.  But I believe it's beatable.