"explicit"

Doug Harris cats22 at FRONTIERNET.NET
Fri May 30 02:31:57 UTC 2008

An employer cannot require a person to rest on Sunday . . . Joel
--
Few employers, in my experience, see it as their role to 'require'
employees to rest -- unless they're forced to do so by union rules

(Yes, I know that's a nit that didn't need picking, but this entire
string, over the past few days, has become anything but explicit to
the original issue, IMHO.)

(Oh, and Joel, I _know_ that, in taking your phrase out of context,
I drop-kicked your meaning right off the field. But, to horribly
mix metaphors, I was taking your lemonade and making lemons.
 ;)
dh