Obama and indefinite articles

Fri Nov 7 23:20:43 UTC 2008

My impression is that Obama gears his speech style to match his
purpose and audience. I think there are at least two. One seems to
have a preacher-type twang to it such as when he wants to work people
up into a frenzy (Yes, we can), and another lacks the twang and seems
directed more mainstream. I bet his debate voice was yet again
different.

BB