Heard on The Judges: "show out" = approx., throw a tantrum, blow one's top, etc.

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Sat Nov 8 16:58:38 UTC 2008

Wilson, when I was growing up in Texas, "show out" was the only form I ever heard from my parents (originally Arkansawyers).

Curiously, having spent many years in Georgia, I am not aware of what I might typically hear Georgians say!

--Charlie