Antedating of "Money Shot" in Volokh Conspiracy

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 19 13:10:36 UTC 2008

So, the next time that some young pepper greets me with "What it is,
granddad?", I should reply with, "It is what it is, boy"?

I'm down with that. Should have thought of it myself. Sounds hip.

-Wilson

-----
-Mark Twain