"cumberbund"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 19 19:30:10 UTC 2008

arnold, if you can find a random black person or a random Southerner
of any race who doesn't say "cumberbund," I'll kiss your ass on the
courthouse lawn and give you 45 minutes to draw a crowd. "Matlock" is
set in the South, right? And Andy Griffith is from the South, right?

You remind me of that GI from Darien, CT, who was stunned to hear a
Southerner say, "Git _you_ a tray!"

-Wilson

-----
-Mark Twain