useless information of the day

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Nov 25 14:46:04 UTC 2008

At 11/25/2008 12:30 AM, James A. Landau <JJJRLandau at netscape.com> wrote:
>Netscape (you know, those people who keep putting that "just the Net
>you need" blurb on my posts) today has the following on its splash page:
>
>15 Words Kids Think You Don't Know
>
>Wikidemia: a term paper that was researched entirely on Wikipedia

Sorry, kids -- the definition should be "your scholastic community
that researches papers entirely on Wikipedia."  What you do is
"Wikipedics".  What you produce is ... I don't know the word for
it.  But your teacher probably has one or more.

>Worst replacement for good old "yes" or "I agree": Absolutely
>The close runner-up is "definitely."

Absolutely. Definitely. Without doubt.

I would add:

Worst farewell: