"Dram-king"

Marc Velasco marcjvelasco at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 1 22:16:52 UTC 2008

I've been under the impression that 'drama queen' referred to girls/women
(of any orientation) who tend to 'create drama' in their lives and in their
social circles, blowing things out of proportion, finding conspiracies and
intrigues against them at every corner, and are generally uncomfortable with
the calm, the mellow, or the chill.  At least that's how this datapoint has
always heard it.