SOTA watch: "ancestors" for "descendants" again?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 2 21:24:46 UTC 2008

My bad.  It's successors not ancestors.  The rest of the quote is correct.  It was early morning.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.