Q: Dating; Engrish 1985-

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Oct 19 17:37:39 UTC 2008

The ordering seems to be reverse chronological?

Trying this and successively narrowing the end date, however, the
earliest hit I get is Jan. 29, 1985 (even when I tell Google to stop
at 1984!):  http://tinyurl.com/5zdcra

http://groups.google.com/group/net.bizarre/browse_thread/thread/be9f62415a300042/a9c9a4a9f3eafbea?hl=en&lnk=st&q=engrish#a9c9a4a9f3eafbea

Joel