those consort names again

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Sep 4 12:04:46 UTC 2008

In the clear light of the morning, and provoked by Larry Horn, I
offer the following improvement to Scenario 1:

At 9/1/2008 02:29 PM, Laurence Horn wrote:
>At 12:18 PM -0400 9/1/08, Joel S. Berson wrote:
>>At 9/1/2008 06:46 AM, Geoff Nathan wrote:
>>>FWIW there are 3/4 million hits for 'first gentleman', including the
>>>speculatively purchased domain thefirstgentleman.org, reserved for Bill
>>>Clinton as he becomes one this coming January.  Oh well...
>>
>>Well. let's see ...
>>
>>Scenario 1:
>>      Republicans McCain and Palin are elected ...
>>      ... a pro abortion-rights zealot assassinates
>>Palin.
>
>That's pretty far-fetched.  I've never heard of a murderous
>pro-abortion rights zealot.  Let's get real.  I think it must have
>been one of those polar bears Palin removed from the endangered
>species list.  Or perhaps a moose whose uncle she burgerized.
>
>LH

Replace the above with:

Hosting a celebration of the Republican victory with an Alaskan
hunting outing for McCain's nominees for cabinet positions that
targets endangered species, Palin is accidentally killed by Secretary
of Defense-designate Dick Cheney, who claims he mistook her for a
rabid black bear.

Joel