Who is Rosetta Stone?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Sep 6 16:28:54 UTC 2008

I notice that in the latest commercial, Michael Phelps (always) and the announcer (predominantly) both favor the "Coretta King" stress pattern.

Since a tiny Rosetta stone is the company's emblem, I can only presume that they've abandoned their project of underestimating the knowledge of the American people.

Look for: future ads with a lady in Sarah Palin glasses ("flying off the shelves," according to Fox) saying, "Want to learn a language fast? Hi! I'm  Rosetta Stone...."

JL