Consonant Cluster Simplification is widespread

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 10 17:25:21 UTC 2008

This link dissappeared from my last transmission.  I suppose when I switched from rich to plain text.  John Wells about changing English spelling.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/worldservice/meta/dps/2008/09/080908_spelling_wup_sl?nbram=1&nbwm=1&bbram=1&bbwm=1&size=au&lang=en-ws&bgc=003399

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.