Written by a (spiritual) descendant of Dickens?

Marc Velasco marcjvelasco at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 20 14:47:11 UTC 2008

> > >pieces of hardware can refuse to work. When you add in the added
> > >convenience of accessible-from-anywhere, continuously backed-up, low
> > >administration services,
> >

>the rest of these are jargon/near-jargon terms which wouldn't trip up the
>target audience too much.

Nor those in the target audience who can't speak coherent sentences

either.  (I know all the jargon here, but I've read better paragraphs.)

Ah, a long-honored tradition of tech magazines: Throw enough jargon in an
sentence, and it doesn't matter how its constructed, (hopefully) everyone
will think you know what you're talking about.