Hi!

Tue Sep 23 17:12:16 UTC 2008

Wilson, you are totally adorable.

------Original Message------
From: Wilson Gray
To: ADS-L
ReplyTo: ADS-L
Sent: Sep 23, 2008 12:27 PM
Subject: [ADS-L] Hi!

Hi, sugar!
I feel okay, except for feeling sleepy - you know, I sometimes wonder
whether the huge conglomeration of pills that I take doesn't
contribute to my feeling sleepy - so, I've taken a double hit of
noDoz. Only the teeniest of headaches, though.

It was easy to find enough clothes to make a full wash, together with
my robe (yes, I remembered to take the used Kleenex out of the
pockets).

Love you
-
-----