FW: Re: I do not think that word means what you think it means (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wed Apr 8 21:20:38 UTC 2009

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I should have asked my question better.  I know the phrase (or close
approximation) is used in The Princess Bride.  Is this the origin of it?
I've heard/read a number of people using it, some of whom I'm pretty
sure haven't seen the movie -- is there another source?  Was the movie
quoting or referencing a previous use?