Brooklyn Daily Eagle (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Apr 10 16:08:17 UTC 2009

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The interface is about the worst I've ever seen (except may Paper of
Record).  Perhaps contacting the site owner would be helpful?

There may be some overlap between Fulton County and this site:
http://news.nnyln.net/
but I haven't checked.

http://eagle.brooklynpubliclibrary.org/Default/Skins/BEagle/Client.asp?