Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 24 18:00:17 UTC 2009

History and etymology aside, the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority and the
local Chamber of Commerce have given the name semiofficial status:

http://www.websterlakeassociation.com/images/Cropped%20Thompson%20Road%20sign_0008.jpg

It isn't going away.
JL