"congressional meat-puppet"..........! (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Aug 7 15:17:56 UTC 2009

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Some time ago (20 years?), I read in an SF anthology a short story about
a future world in which AIDS was so prevalent that all sex was with
condoms, and fertilization was done artificially.  Thrill-seekers would
have "meatsex" -- it may have been illegal.  (analogous to "bareback"
gay sex, I suppose).

And doesn't the Edgar character in the movie "Men In Black" refer to a
normal person as a "meat sack", or something like it?