"congressional meat-puppet"..........!

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 8 17:04:35 UTC 2009

Rancor only comes from the rancorous.  I hope all would hold to their beliefs if they truly believe them even though they should elicit rancor from rancorous individuals.

Meanwhile as far as studies go check out my books on the phonetic analysis of USA English.  They show a bit of study.  MAM doesn't like the publisher, perhaps not the covers either.  But the data show new insights into phoneme frequency, especially book 4 which looks at phoneme frequency of words in print.

The truespel books meant that I had to respell the English language phonetically.  The result is professional not amateur.  To me it is the way of the future for USA English pronunciation teaching and reading teaching.  It works the same way BBC text spelling works.  Both are address the fact that SAMPA/IPA doesn't work in these areas.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling