More on "moist"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 9 22:06:44 UTC 2009

Doesn't qualify because it's not one word, just a title that happens to
contain two proper nouns, both of which are routinely spelled without the
asterisks.

Though _M*A*S*H_ obviously can be spelled as _MASH_, that isn't _M*A*S*H_.
It's something very different: a misspelling of the movie entitled _MASH_.

JL