New eponym

Steve Kl. stevekl at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 12 13:50:48 UTC 2009

Whaddya know? I have a document of all the books and papers I read for my
field exam, along with notes.
You want to read Herbert Clark's 1992 book *Arenas of Language Use*, which I
highly recommend for discussion on these topics, particularly the chapter
Making Sense out of Nonce Sense and Understanding Old Words With New
Meanings.

- Steve