evangelical verbs

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 12 16:26:52 UTC 2009

Susan Harding, Prof. of Anthro. at UCSC, did a very interesting study
of this culture in her book _The Book of Jerry Falwell_ (Princeton
University Press 2001), a classic piece of ethnography.  I don't
recall if it covers the verbs you're looking at, but it's a great
place to start.

Herb

http://www.amazon.com/Book-Jerry-Falwell-Fundamentalist-Politics/dp/0691089582/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1250094138&sr=1-12