more Chinese-to-English translation fail(ure)

Randy Alexander strangeguitars at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 16 05:09:39 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 7:51 AM, James Harbeck<jharbeck at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>>The photo at
>>http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/fail-owned-lightswitch-fail.jpg?w=500&h=332shows
>>part of what seems to be a switch panel mounted on a wall, possibly in
>>a hospital. There are two switches, each with an engraved label in English
>>and Chinese, and what seem to be cable or hose connections underneath.

I think those are dimmer switches.  These kinds of control panels are
very common in hotels in China.  Built into the nightstand between the
beds.

--
Randy Alexander
Jilin City, China