More on "soft-core pornography" antedating (1961)

Gareth Branwyn garethbranwyn at COMCAST.NET
Wed Dec 2 01:15:28 UTC 2009

This really good stuff, folks, Thanks!

I got the email address of Krassner from my editor, so I'm going to
ask him for '58 cites. I can't imagine he would allegedly coin a term
in 1958 and not commit it to print until 1964.

Gareth