gatecrashergate & balloon boy

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Dec 3 23:10:19 UTC 2009

The Washington Times and Jon Stewart are both
late.  The New York Times wrote on November
26.  "The stunt brought to mind another set of
fame-seekers: the Heene family of Fort Collins,
Colo., who mesmerized the nation for several
hours last month after setting aloft a homemade
saucer-shaped balloon — and the notion that their
6-year-old son was in it — in an apparent effort
to gain attention from television producers."

Now viewable at
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/27/us/politics/27party.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=salahi%20balloon&st=cse,
or in their archives searching for Salahi + balloon.

(The Washington Times seems to have made the
connection on Dec. 2.  Perhaps they took a long Thanksgiving recess.)

Joel