more on -er (UNCLASSIFIED)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 4 02:34:49 UTC 2009

One more -er--or maybe two. It seems a National Review editor, Jay
Nordlinger ponders the meaning of "teabagger".

A summary at TPM:
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/12/to-teabag-or-not-thats-still-the-question-for-conservatives.php

Original piece:

http://nrd.nationalreview.com/article/?q=Mjk1YmRjNzIxNmUwMTI0ZWYxZWU4OWU2MzFiOWJmNDE=

As David Kurtz wrote on the TPM mother blog:

'Teabagger' Is The New 'N****r'!

VS-)