Age [was: SNAFU]

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 7 17:42:21 UTC 2009

Jon writes:

"... elderly ... (i.e., even older than I am now) ..."

Good one!

I've heard? / seen? somewhere the following variant:

"Elderly: ten years older than the observer"

I can recall when high-school kids struck me as being roughly the same
age as my parents. Nowadays, I'm continually being shocked to discover
that people whom I regard as high-school kids are, in fact, the
*parents* of high-scholl kids.

-Wilson
–––
–Mark Twain