assimilation?!?!

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Dec 10 17:59:17 UTC 2009

Certainly not famous, not related to sibilants, but perhaps humorous,
and I finally have an excuse to mention it here:

For many years, dating back even to when my hearing was better, I had
incorporated the words to the theme music of the TV program "Maverick" as

"Livin' on Jackson beans
Maverick is a legend of the west."

Seemed like an incomplete diet to me, but maybe that's why he's a legend.

For the few who may not know the truth, see
http://crazyabouttv.com/maverick.html

Joel