Odd rhyme claim

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 16 03:22:08 UTC 2009

"Patriot" rhyming with thought" wouldn't work for me from Conn. but for my neighbor from Mass it would.  For her "ot" would be spoken "ought".  The letter "o" often took the "awe" sound.  She would call me ~Taumee (~au as in "awe") and her son as ~Baubee (Bobby).  This is over 40 years ago.

see truespel.com phonetic spelling