atheist

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 20 14:56:43 UTC 2009

Does God want people to believe in Him chiefly to beat the odds?

I once asked a devout friend. He said yes, that's quite acceptable. The
point is to think and act as though you believe, even if you don't.

I think that explains a lot.

JL