TSA bans reading on international flights

Steve Kl. stevekl at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 28 13:51:39 UTC 2009

(I realize, before someone chimes in, this wasn't an international flight...
I'm pointing out that nothing stateside seems to have changed all that much,
although there was definitely an increased presence of uniformed personnel
at the airport.)