Re: [ADS-L] mangled messages

Barbara Need bhneed at GMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 9 17:06:32 UTC 2009

Ron,

Yes, But in case it doesn't come back to you this way, my blank lines
(and your carriage returns) show up as "=20"  in your message to me.
And there are other codes displayed as well.

Barbara

Barbara Need
Chicago

>>> reply-to=A0 =A0 American Dialect Society <ADS-L at listserv.uga.edu>
>>> to=A0 =A0 ADS-L at listserv.uga.edu
>>> date=A0 =A0 Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 8:42 PM
>>> subject=A0 =A0 Re:=A0 =A0 =A0=A0 Re: [ADS-L] last laugh on awe-
>>> dropping