All 40 USA English phonemes (Was Re: Eggcorn? "warn" > "worn")

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 12 01:20:57 UTC 2009

Your looking for the "ng" phoneme.  That's treated in truespel as merely n and g.  Granted the n is velar rather than alveolar, but that kind of thing goes on with other phonemes so it's not biggie.  As mentioned before, the real biggie is the vowel sound before the velar n.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Faster_022009