All 40 USA English phonemes (Was Re: Eggcorn? "warn" > "worn")

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 16 18:29:05 UTC 2009

My bad.  I've guess I must have reversed them.  See my previous comments on alveolar "front n" and velar "back n".  I went over the linkage of vowels with these two n's.

What amazes me is that folks call these two n's different phonemes and yet they think schwa is one phoneme when it is in reality many.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_022009