de Tocqueville; was Re: ~ (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 23 20:44:57 UTC 2009

He could have saved some time going coast to coast from Daytona to Tampa.

In Florida folks often say they're going to the "west coast," meaning gulf coast of FL.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Same_022009