Dyslexia and English Orthography was "surprise"

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 23 21:01:35 UTC 2009

Note there is no apology to me by MAM.  The apology is just to make him look better after his scurrilous post.  Didn't work.  He shames us all.  The history of saved posts in this forum is revelatory.

see truespel.com

http://windowslive.com/online/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_AE_Same_022009