shade tree mechanics

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Wed Feb 25 14:34:24 UTC 2009

I've heard it used on Car Talk. I can't recall if the Magliozzi (sp?)
brothers used it or if it was used only by callers. This might give
someone an excuse to check their archives.

You got shade-tree mechanics in CT. You just didn't know what they
were called. :-) (Oh, don't that smack of linguistic determinism....)

---Amy West