"shade-tree mechanic", not in (some) dictionaries

Alison Murie sagehen7470 at ATT.NET
Thu Feb 26 03:30:56 UTC 2009

Paul's experience is nearly the same as mine.  The shade tree mechanic
may also work for others & is often a highly-valued member of a
neighborhood, & the block & tackle attached to the stout tree limb a
reassuring sight.
AM