Top 10 Language Stories of 2008

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 3 02:50:17 UTC 2009

As I understand it, languages die out from lack of use.  Would you say that it's important to force educating folks into a language just to preserve it?  That to me would be officiously arrogant.  Languages just cease to exist because of disuse.  Why worry about it?  Don't be a hateful namecaller either.

Learn truespel in 15 minutes at http://tinypaste.com/76f44

http://windowslive.com/oneline/hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_anywhere_122008