ADS-L Digest - 2 Jan 2009 to 3 Jan 2009 (#2009-4)

Your Name ROSESKES at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 4 21:12:21 UTC 2009

In a message dated 1/4/2009 12:00:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU writes:

And is  one a hateful namecaller to say someone is a hateful namecaller if
they call  someone a hateful namecaller?

That's kinda like saying, "You're being judgemental by calling me
judgemental."  Which could be true; or could be simply factual.

On the other hand, saying someone is a hateful namecaller isn't calling  them
a hateful name.  Even if it IS being judgemental!

Rosemarie

Sometimes I think I'm diagonally parked in  a parallel universe.