Pentagon tells soldiers, "We have ways of making you talk" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wed Jan 7 18:36:23 UTC 2009

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

>From the linked article:

"There was a time when the U.S. Army regarded soldiers who spoke a
foreign language as subversive and did its best to silence them or even
purge them from its ranks. "

I never heard that before.  Is my education lacking?