another "bare PST/PSP"

Arnold Zwicky zwicky at STANFORD.EDU
Sun Jan 11 15:14:29 UTC 2009

On Jan 11, 2009, at 6:54 AM, i wrote:

> caught on the radio this morning, something like "the lawyer had cut
> and paste ..."  another case where the PST and/or PSP is identical to
> the PRS and BSE forms...

also examples with just plain "paste":

for further information, the web application use .mdb file as database
and i had paste it into the wwwroot folder(same folder with all the
asp file).
www.codeverge.net/ng.asp-net-forum.getting_started/asp-error

It was due to the fact that I had paste it in a word processor
previously I think.
markmail.org/message/qfhpisub6uce4wtl

You can leave it this way and delete the text after you have paste it
in.
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1535222

... please make sure you have paste it correctly. Click here to resend
information ...
www.pommo.org/community/viewtopic.php?id=1514

arnold