INGs

Victor aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 13 17:54:35 UTC 2009

As I mentioned, the hits for both of these number in the thousands, so
they are hardly isolated incidents. They are also not limited to blogs
and forums--some come from traditional media sites. My original citation
came from a newspaper bulletin, although this one is notorious for
typos, so it is not well spell-checked.

As for the "final only" -ing, this seems similar to "cut/copy/clip and
paste" being treated as a unit.

    VS-)