"War is Hell"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 16 01:46:33 UTC 2009

Great, John. My guess is that the Rev. Brooks was the same "C.B." credited
with the pieces in the pacifist religious publictions around 1860 that
attribute "War is Hell" to Napoleon I.

Also of interest is the annoying fact that my search last night of Google
Books didn't turn up either of your exx.

JL