Awesome linguistic gymnastics

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Jul 8 13:36:44 UTC 2009

"back to my image as a tough huntin' and fishin' gal."

I think I heard Palin quoted, or perhaps paraphrased, as going out to
"kill salmon".

Do the weapons of fishers need protection too?  The NRRA -- National
Rifle & Rod Association.

The article "ends" "Thomas L. Friedman is off today."  Maureen Dowd was on.

Joel