Pairing "biased" media

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sat Jul 11 18:25:15 UTC 2009

Victor's suggestions are useful.  And I must remember the Boston
Herald, the newspaper of record in my (and my friend's) metropolitan
area, and accessible--at least the day's issue--to her
students.  (It's remarkable how few libraries hold copies of the
Herald beyond a few days or weeks.)

But I'm hoping first of all for bias, apparent or hidden, in
"reporting"; I'll turn to "opinion" second.

The simplest assignment might be to say "Find the same event reported
in the Herald and the Globe, and compare".  Or maybe PM (alas;
although there's a new biography of I. F. Stone) and the Daily News.

Joel