perfect synonyms--chamber pot

Barbara Need bhneed at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 11 20:54:37 UTC 2009

This conversation debuted with the proposal that flapjack and slapjack
might be (nearly_ perfect synonyms. The discussion has focussed on
slapjack, which I had never heard. And none of the meanings mentioned
for it are even close to the only meaning I have for flapjack--
pancake. Does flapjack have another meaning I am not familiar with? Or
can slapjack mean pancake?

Barbara

Barbara Need
Chicago