'Jazz" discussed in baseball research group -- supposed musical antedatings in Newspaper Archives

Gerald Cohen gcohen at MST.EDU
Sun Jul 12 22:55:19 UTC 2009

My thanks to Doug and Sam. Also, I checked the supposed April 10, 1909 and
the May 9, 1909 jazz quotes in the Evening Telegram (Elyria, Ohio).  They
are both from 1919, not 1909.

Gerald Cohen