Fwd:

Jesse Sheidlower jester at PANIX.COM
Mon Jul 13 14:13:56 UTC 2009

Forwarded for Joel; for some reason this message didn't seem to
make it through.

Jesse Sheidlower
ADS-L

----- Forwarded message from "Joel S. Berson" <Berson at att.net> -----
At 7/9/2009 07:42 PM, Jonathan Lighter wrote:
> And after several housewives ganged up on another in a strident argument,
> she told the camera, "I was sitting there getting literally gangbanged."

Now that's more literary than I would credit Real Housewives of New
Jersey!  (Or was the speaker Japanese-American?)

As for "shkeevy", is this a formation adapted from the Yiddish "sch"?  I
guess not, given Jon's reply to Mark about Jewish grandmothers.

Joel

----- End forwarded message -----